We are LLG

Join Us Now...Updates Coming Soon!

By LlamaLord
Posts Posts Posts Avatar
john.burgess wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:05 am
I have noticed that in teamspeak a lot of members come and go. No one stays consistent unless LLAMA is on. I look at my steam friend list and Uplay list and members are playing but they are not logged in at our teamspeak. I don't know what the answer is.

Folks are going to play where they feel welcomed. I feel welcomed here, but why others don't I don't Know. Some folks like Discord others do not.

All I ask is that if your playing in another teamspeak or discord don't pop into ours and take people to the one your playing on. It is a little rude and annoying.

If you pop into our channel and ask someone we are playing with to come and join you that is rude. You are saying "f" these guys come play with us. Send them an instant message if he or she wants to join you they will respond.

If you quit the game we are playing and I see you in game with others. I make a mental note of that that your not a loyal player. If you finish the game with me. Then say hey I am going to go play with Joe Smuck, I have no problem with that.

People are not stupid! Maybe bad players but not Stupid.
Yes I agree with you Chief. Seems our numbers have gone down a bit. I will start looking at my list of friends and any users I don't see on much i will ask to take the LLG tags off. I will bring it up to some of the Admins but maybe we should start making this into a private community. I am trying to build a place where everyone can come on and play with anyone at anytime but it does seem maybe some people are not loyal to be in here and might be taking some of our users.
By AgentSix
Posts Posts Avatar
yeah, I agree. I also wanted to ask, if the recruiters can move people to channels, example, I've had people recruited who have joined later on but haven't been able to do anything because I can't pull them into the channel to play, or they wait a bit too long and then don't want to join.

People most of us have recruited come online for an hour or so, and then we don't see them again, I think we should approach other tactics of inviting people into the channel that is not just telling them to join, actually form some sort of gaming friendship so they tend to stay, rather than have randoms who might screw up our community.
Total War Warhammer

I would be interested to play this game.

We Are Looking For Recruiters!

Hello, I believe we should set rules as to who we[…]